Our retail locations accommodate reservation requests as defined below.
Lounge reservations are accepted at an hourly rate of $450/hour (1-hour minimum. $225/half hour) before tax. After the $250 deposit fee has been paid, each dollar spent is applied to the remaining balance. Should the total price not be reached, the difference would be charged as a miscellaneous fee and cannot be used towards retail product. Any charges over the remaining balance will be charged as is. Guests to order off standard menu(s) or have a pre-selected menu for them to order f rom.
Per Person Rate
Guests can enjy a drinks and dessert tasting at a rate of $45/person per hour. A minimum of 10 guests is required (maximum of 25). Our team works with the host to select a 3-course tasting menu to include wine/beverages paired with desserts.
Each location has specific hours in which they can accommodate reservations.
Monday – Saturday: before 10am
Sunday: befre noon or after 7pm
(max guests: 40)
New Market Square
Standard business hours but open to the public for to-go orders + defined bench seating
(max guests 50 inside, additional 30 outside)
Standard business hours but open to the public for to-go orders
(max guests: 50)
Black-out periods for all retail locations are December 7 – 27 and February 13 – 15 as well as any holiday Cocoa Dolce is closed.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date and lounge which will be applied to the total bill
- A 3-week advance notice to schedule staff
- Hourly Rate excludes gift cards, shipping, future orders, and retail product
- Glitter, confetti, candles and tape are not allowed in our facility
- Plates, napkins, silverware, serve ware and to-go containers are not provided by Cocoa Dolce for outside food
- We cannot store outside food. Food must only be delivered immediately prior to event start time.
- An 8-ft table and linen will be provided upon request for a $50 fee
- An $18/bottle corkage fee will be implemented if outside beverages are to be served
- Additional charges may apply